Twitter Facebook Feed

Peppermint Tea

Every person has their vacation rituals, and numerous of us have certain desired foods that live at an exceptional location in our hearts. I wish I could state, that mine was butternut squash broth, hearty bowl. But no as a teenager growing up in any place with a certain ubiquitous corporate coffee shop on every side, I rather shamefully accept that my annual holiday vice was a peppermint mocha with red sprinkles and whipped elite.
ESSIAC Tea


Well, peppermint is a classic wintry, vacation flavor. Throughout this time of the year when candy canes bedeck gift baskets and Christmas trees, numerous of us start to crave minty treats. Regrettably, most of those minty treats are encased in chocolate and wholeheartedly loaded with sugar.
It’s very simple to overlook occasionally that peppermint is really an herb, not a candy–and a healthy one at that!

Nowadays, rather than of ducking into a coffee shop for my peppermint rectify, I easily brew myself up a cup of organic peppermint tea, and my stomach is so much contented for it.

Peppermint tea is one few non-juice drinks permitted on the Gerson treatment, and for good cause. Peppermint tea soothes the stomach, and helps digestive discomfort, ease nausea and gas.

Because it soothed properties, peppermint tea or the product ESSIAC Herbal Tea is more than just a tasty moderately hot drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment