Twitter Facebook Feed

Morning with Herbal Tea

ESSIAC Tea


The real pleasure of nature you can feel it in the morning especially early in time. Daily I woke up 4am and go on jogging with body fitness exercise. By coming home at 6am, with hot shower bath, I seriously need a tea, not just a tea an especial tea that rejuvenates me to get charge up for my whole day work. From my childhood when I first drink an ordinary tea, I think it was the best and continue taking that nonsense tea until I come to know NATURAL ESSIAC TEA by my office colleague. The pleasant fragrance and mind-blowing taste rejuvenates your body to work with enthusiasm without seeing any tiredness on your face.  


It is now a month that I am taking NATURAL ESSIAC TEA and looking at my body changes, I feel more rejuvenated that my immune system is stronger and that my body is being cleansed, did not get tired and my sleepless night because of frustration are over. Addiction towards caffeine based tea is almost finished. 

It is my blog and writing about my experience regarding my personnel stuffs, hope you, guys like it, please comment if you need any query regarding herbal tea, I would like to give my experience to you for your betterment.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment